Skip to main content
Go to homepage

History

history pic

The old day of CASE.

The Station was established as Chiayi Experimental Branch Station, Central Research Institute, in July 1918. After theworld Ⅱ in 1947, it was renamed as the Chiayi Agricultural Experiment Station, Taiwan Agricultural Research Institute, under theProvincial Department of Agriculture and Forestry, Taiwan Provincial Government, the Republic of China. Sequently, It had been operated under the supervision by council of Agriculture(COA) since 1999.